Tuesday, July 31, 2007

CoolEagle Says...

Ok, I confess I destroyed all of my Garbage Pail Kids cards when I quit watching Jennifer Beals on my Beta when I had to find time to iron my collar on my polo shirt in order to get ready to Walk Like an Egyptian.
I also had to call Ghostbusters to come over and put out St. Elmo’s fire that burned within me when I got so fired up trying to work Rubik’s Cube.
Being unsuccessful in that endeavor I then turned to Frogger and resorted to using my Care Bear stare when I could not get to the next level.
Becoming frustrated Max Headroom then got me hooked on Diet Coke and I began shouting to let it all out.
My only salvation was when I learned to Safety Dance with Janet Jackson until she had an unheard of wardrobe malfunction and then I woke up.

No comments: